We are delighted that you are considering the French International School of Philadelphia for your child’s education. Our school offers a unique opportunity for your child to become fully bilingual upon graduating eighth grade, opening up to your child a future that extends beyond borders!
We often hear families in the area wondering who attends our school. Our answer is, very simply, everyone! Whether you are interested in our school as an English speaking, French speaking or international family, we are confident that you will feel comfortable at The French International School of Philadelphia.
Our program begins at 3 years old and continues through eighth grade. We encourage non-French speaking families to apply in the earliest grades. We accept non-French speakers into PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten programs. We accept French speaking children into our program at all grade levels.
The admissions team is here to help you through the process of getting to know our school better. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are happy to send you a brochure or an application. You may also inquire and apply online or email questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All PK3 applicants must be fully toilet-trained when the school year begins. Children will be evaluated for placement based on developmental readiness.
- Non-French speaking applicants may be admitted in PK3/PK4 and kindergarten.
- Applicants entering first grade must have a good understanding of French.
- Applicants entering grades two through eight must be on grade level as required by the French Ministry of Education.
- Non-English speakers may be admitted to all grade levels.
The French International School of Philadelphia does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, sex, disability, age or national origin (including limited English proficiency.) Reasonable accommodations will be provided for employees/parents/students with a disability.